Custom Web Application Development Services
Companies that are moving mission critical business functions to the Internet are often faced with a choice between using an off-the-shelf software package or a custom developed web application. We analyze your requirements and deliver scalable, well-documented and easy maintainable web applications.
Before we finalize and deliver your project we have gone through the following steps.
- Functional specification - We gain an in-depth understanding of your business objectives, product requirements and produce a detailed description of the required functionality.
- Product and technology evaluation - We evaluate commercially available software products, as well as existing databases and web-based systems in order to determine the most effective method of fulfilling your project requirements.
- Technical specification - Once the functional specification is agreed upon, we create a technical specification, which describes in detail how your application will work.
- Development - Based on the technical specifications from our Business analyst and Project managers, our Developers develop your application integration solutions .We keep adherence to a precise schedule of milestones and deliverables.
- Project management - We manage the process of meeting those milestones; assuring the deliverables is produced on time. and deliverables.
- Implementation - After rigorous testing we finally deploy the application on Clients Live server. we launch your integrated application solution and work closely with your IT staff to ensure its effective integration into your business processes.
Our in-house development team has extensive experience in building web applications that are tailored to an organization's unique business needs and processes.
Web Applications We've Developed:
- Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Web Widgets and Gadgets.
- Facebook Applications.
- MySpace OpenSocial Applications.
- Ad Banner Management Module.
- Resume Posting and Job Search Systems.
- Newsletter Archive.
- Message Board.
- Chat Room.
- Instant Messaging.
- Online Calendar.
- Affiliate Marketing Software Programs.
- Shopping Cart Systems.
- RFQ Shopping Cart Systems.
- Direct E-mail Marketing Systems.
- Online Survey Generator.
- Shopping Comparison Search Engine.
- Social Networks.
- Online Yellow Page Directories.