CiviCRM is a powerful tool for fundraising for non profits and NGOs.
CiviCRM is web-based, open source, internationalized software that allows you to record and manage information about your members, clients, volunteers, activists, donors, staff, and vendors.
Unlike most other CRM software, CiviCRM was designed from the ground up for non-profits, membership and advocacy organizations. Rather than trying to adapt to a commercial sales-force automation model, CiviCRM gives you familiar terms and concepts. CiviCRM is freely downloadable without licensing fees making it an affordable and cost effective solution compared to most proprietary vendor offerings.
CiviCRM integrates directly with Drupal. Registration and visitor interactions are logged directly into the system making CiviCRM the obvious choice for organizations who want to engage and activate their communities.
- Contact Manager: Is your organization's contact information scattered across multiple databases, spreadsheets, and rolodexes? With CiviCRM you can manage all your contact data, and track correspondence, conversations, relationships and more from one easily accessible web-based system.
- CiviContribute: Online fundraising and donor management. Track and manage contributions to your organization. Quickly and easily create customized web pages to accept online donations. Integration with your contact manager means that contact records are created or updated automatically when contributions are made.
- CiviEvent: Online event registration and participant tracking. Integrated online event registration and management for paid and free events. Create customized web pages for event registration, and then track participants.
- CiviMember: Online signup and membership management. Fexible membership management for your organization, along with convenient online signup and renewal.
- CiviMail: Personalized email blasts and newsletters. High-capacity mass-mailing component allows you to engage your constituents with personalized email blasts and newsletters.
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power thousands of different web sites, including
- Community web portals
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- Intranet applications
- Personal web sites or blogs
- Aficionado sites
- E-commerce applications
- Resource directories
- Social Networking sites
The built-in functionality, combined with dozens of freely available add-on modules, will enable features such as:
- Content Management Systems
- Collaborative authoring environments
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Picture galleries
- File uploads and downloads
We at zaptech have expertise in all areas of CiviCRM development, from installation and management to custom development , both for Drupal-based "add-on" modules or for edits to core CiviCRM code, when necessary.
Our civic crm Services includes:
- CiviCRM Installation
- CiviCRM Customization
- CiviCRM Backup Solutions
- CiviCRM Upgrades
- Load Balancing Solutions/Clustering
- Creating New Reports
- CiviCRM Installation of CiviCRM Components
- Call Center Customizations
- Membership Management
- 3rd Party Module Install
- Drupal Upgrades
- Call Center Integration
- Custom Data Fields
- CiviCRM Blog/Forum Support
- CiviCRM Custom Web Applications