iPhone Application Development
When iPhone got introduced, it opened the new world of games, applications no one would have ever imagined in mobile phones. It revolutionized the world of mobile phones with combination of its advanced iOS operating system and gennext features. iPhone is packed with the most easy to use user interface with its huge multitouch screen. Apple has been launching periodically SDK (software development kit) for iPhone developers to create customized applications.
Zaptech's been following iOS platform since its inception, we have team of iPhone developers who are expertise in developing enterprise leveled applications using current trends – latest to be named "Augmented reality". Our developers possess in-depth knowledge of Objective C, COCOA touch and X-Code. Zaptech has developed applications based on GPS, accelerometer and proximity sensor, camera of the phone, dialer, calendar, third party APIs, Google map, Facebook and Twitter, mobile websites and HTML5 based webapps.
What we offer
- iPhone apps development
- Custom iPhone application development for business and sales
- iPhone utility application
- iPhone widgets development
- Business apps development
- iPhone mobile website
Development lifecycle of iPhone application
- Feasibility –Initially it all starts with the feasibility study of the application. The process includes coordinating with clients, understanding their requirements and ideas and formulate a detailed report that includes the scope of the application, features, and SDLC .
- Design and UI mockups –On the basis of scope and concept of the application, we design user interface and design mockups. It provides the idea how the end product would look like. Based on client’s suggestions, we do necessary revisions in the design and UI.
- Development –Once we receive green signal from the client, the programming of the application is undertaken. Tools like Objective C, COCOA touch and Xcode are being used in the development.
- Testing –The next stage is testing where the quality and functioning of the application are examined. If required, the application goes for debugging.
- Launch –Once application is tested and passed all the quality checks, the application is ready to be launched.
Over the years, Zaptech has successfully undertaken and delivered custom iPhone application projects. We have served clients based across Europe, America, Gulf, Asia pacific and Australia.