Google Analytics Services
" To ensure your website is performing as efficiently as possible, it is essential to know whether any changes you make have a positive effect."
Web Analytics is an important component for websites and online businesses that rely on their websites for promoting their businesses.We utilize relevant expertise and tools along with thorough knowledge of the internet to provide you with effective and comprehensive web analytics report . zaptech´s team of expert web analytics professionals with specialization in web analytics. We utilize only licensed and the best web analytic tools available online. You are rest assured that we will provide quality web analytic services at affordable costs.
Google Analytics can be used to measure the impact of changes on a website, and is a great tool for optimisation purposes.
Our Google Analytics services consists :
- Identification of successful marketing campaigns
- Analyzing which ad, search or referral brought customers
- Monitoring of email campaigns
- Identification of best performing products
- Identification of content that attracts customers the most
- Improving visitor online experience and converting more visitors to customers
- Making out between organic and paid searches
- Controlling the costs of PPC campaigns
- Providing optimized keywords and phrases
Using Google Analytics, it is possible to monitor visitor behaviour on the website, such as:
- Which pages are visited the most (and least).
- Where do customers enter the website, via the homepage or deep pages?
- How customers leave the website.
- Which areas of the site are the most popular?
- How many pages are read by the visitors and how much time do they spend on the website?
- Where the visitors come from - other websites, AdWords or search engines?
- Number of visitors and how many return.
- What routes are the visitors following on html websites?
- What routes are the visitors following on downloaded.*
- What exit links are being used (links to external partners, etc..)*
Measurement of Adwords, E-mail and Banner Campaigns
Google Analytics allows you to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns. Whether it is a Google AdWords, e-mail or banner campaign, Google Analytics has a number of ways to analyse their impact.
This allows you to measure:
- The impact of the various campaigns - against each other and in relation to different types of visitors.
- Which campaigns work best - compared with key goals.
- The behaviour of the "campaign visitors" in relation to other visitors (do they buy more, do they look at more pages, or spend more time on the website?) .
- What does it cost to acquire new members or customers through a campaign?
- And more.
With this information, it is much easier to focus on the optimisation of your website - and to document the impact.
The Impact of E-Commerce
The use of e-commerce measurement and tracking also allows you to follow the development of sales or other positive outcomes on your website. Google Analytics gives you the opportunity to get answers to the following questions:
- What generates the most sales?
- What generates the most email enquiries?
- What keywords are generating the highest revenue?
- What contribution do referring websites and search engines make to sales?
- How have my orders changed over time?
- How many visits are there to the website before a user becomes a customer?
Likewise, Google Analytics gives us the opportunity to visualise different types of processes, such as a purchase, a subscription or a booking. This 'funnel analysis' visualisation gives you a clear overview of any issues.
The Ultimate Results
You get the most benefit out of Google Analytics, where the results are used to measure the success of the website.